The AiroClean420 story began in space. NASA had a problem in controlling VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) and mold contamination as they pioneered growing plants in space. These space-aged greenhouses where astronaut farmers were growing and harvesting crops encountered a challenge.
Due to increasingly high levels of contaminated air within these terrestrial greenhouses, plants were being exposed to fungi diseases, pathogenic bacterial contamination and a variety of VOC’s thus jeopardizing plant integrity and harvest potential.
• AiroClean420 is NASA developed technology, engineered for broad applications across almost any industry
• AiroClean420 uses a Photocataytic Reactor (NOT a Filter) and Kills Airborne Fungal Disease such as Powdery Mildew, Gray Mold/Botrytis, Bacteria, Viruses, and Mycotoxins
• AiroClean420 Is a Totally GREEN Technology that is Certified to Produce No Ozone
• AiroClean420 Oxidizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), thereby removing Harmful Gases and Undesirable Organic Odors
• AiroClean420 is a Completely Safe Technology, listed and Certified as a FDA Medical Device
• AiroClean420 is extremely energy efficient and low operational cost, consuming less Energy then (2) 100 watt light bulbs and only yearly maintenance
• AiroClean420 Is Easy to Install and Operates 24/7 in most all environments
• Infestation Preventive
• Preventive Controls
• Easily Integrated into Current Facility
• Safe Alternative to Pesticides
• NO By-Products, NO Ozone
• Energy Efficient – Less than 2 Amps
• Cross Contamination Prevention
• Shrink Reduction
• Unpleasant Odor Removal
• Maintains Product Integrity
• Quality Assurance Safeguard
• Risk Management Enhancement
• Tax-ability Security
• Sustainability Insurance
Contaminated air is continuously processed through a patented bio-conversion reactor bed. All organic material (Molds such as Powdery Mildew, Gray Mold/Botrytis – allergens, bacteria, viruses, odor’s and VOC’s) are mineralized leaving the exit air 99.999987% contaminant free. No ozone is utilized or produced.
Airborne pathogenic micro-organism and VOC destruction takes place within the AiroClean420 chamber. This photocatalytic chamber is not a filtration system, but rather a self-cleaning non-depleting TiO2 catalyst.
NASA engineers solved that IAQ problem. They took an existing process – Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) -and significantly improved upon it by developing a new patented self-cleaning non-depleting Titanium dioxide (TiO2) catalyst technology that created a safe chemical-free user-friendly air sanitation solution that works in most all environments.
✓ Destroys Airborne Fungal Diseases (Effective Powdery Mildew, Mold & Botrytis Treatment)
✓ Easily Integrated Into; Vegetative, Flowering, Drying/Curing & Cloning Rooms
✓ Safe Alternative For Pesticides
✓ No Toxic Gases or Chemicals
✓ Energy Efficient – Less than 2 Amps
When it Comes to Botrytis Treatment . . .
AiroClean420 works by continuously processing contaminated air through a patented Bio-Conversion Reactor. All organic material – Powdery Mildew, Gray Mold/Botrytis, Downey Mildew, Blight, Bacteria, Viruses, Allergens, and VOCs – are mineralized leaving exit air 99.999987% contaminant free. No chemicals or toxic gases, like ozone, are utilized or produced. All airborne pathogenic microorganism and VOC destruction takes place within the AiroClean420 PCO chamber.
Operating cost is minimal and most affordable. This system is energy efficient, requiring less than 2 amps and consumes less energy than (2) 100 watt light bulbs. Maintenance consists of only yearly replacement for the Proprietary High Intensity Energy PCO Lamps. AiroClean420 can be quickly and easily retrofitted into most all facilities.
Power Cord Length
(Custom Lengths Available)
(Pre-Set / Non-Switchable
|120 Volt / 220 Volt|
|Recommended Available Amps||2 Amps / 1 Amps|
|Power Consumption in Watts||180 Watts|
27.5” x 18.75” x 5.5”
.699 M x .476 M x .140 M
Unit Dimensions With
32.5” x 24.75” x 8.5”
.826 M x .629 M x .216 M
(Excluding Pallet Weight If Used)